Saturday, March 17, 2012

Download This Mix

So I made a playlist that I've been adding songs to throughout this trip. I listen to this mix over and over on long boat, plane, train and bus rides. It has become the soundtrack to the scenery and life passing by the windows on these voyages.

I took most of these songs from a Dropbox folder that I share with some friends of mine. Most of them are from DJ Danny White. If you like my mix, you will like the mixes on his website.

I want to share these songs with other people because I think they're really good!

The mix is 25 songs total (234 MB), so I separated it into two downloads.

PART ONE
01 Too Insistent (Trentemoller Remix) // The Do
02 Noah's Ark // David Lynch
03 Hold My Breath // Holy Ghost!
04 Blitz // Digitalism
05 Close To Everything // Mickey Moonlight
06 Beat and the Pulse (Kool-Thing Remix) // Austra
07 Boy Trouble // Benoit & Sergio
08 Do You Remember // Ane Brun
09 Reckless (Psychemagik Remix) // Azari & III
10 Wine // Blondes
11 A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth) // College
12 Under Your Spell // Desire
13 Nu Age // Dreams West
14 Week-end a Rome // Etienne daho


PART TWO
15 The Wilhelm Scream (Poindexter Remix) // James Blake
16 Nightcall // Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx
17 Untitled // POMPEYA
18 La Ritournelle // Sebastien Tellier
19 Could've It Been Me? (Demo) // Sugarglider
20 Swing Star pt1 // Todd Terje
21 Sunlight // Bag Raiders
22 Memorex // FM ATTACK
23 Imprint // Amtrac
24 Silver Boys // Grand Duchy
25 Destiny feat. Pional // John Talabot


Enjoy! And let me know if you have any trouble downloading it.